Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dieting........blah

Dieting sucks!  I am on day 2 of the south beach diet and I am freaking hungry but I am being good, except yesterday's slip with the 2 and only 2 BBQ chips and it didn't really help, I just wanted to eat the whole damn bag but I was good and I didn't.  I feel like a bear coming out of hibernation, I am so hungry but am assured this feeling will pass.....thank you, thank you cause I hate that feeling!  I sat in the car for 20 mins with McDonald's and I didn't even eat a bite.....I was starving though cause when I picked Levi out of his car seat he smelled so much like french fries I seriously considered pulling a Hannibal Lector and taking up cannibalism....how gross.  But on a more serious note.......I am gonna stick with this diet cause I need it, it really sucks feeling like i am in the wrong body.....this body doesn't fit my personality..... I don't know if I can explain it but that's how I feel, I need to feel better about myself so I will get there, cause now that I started I have to go all the way, one step closer to how I want to feel in my own skin!  Down 2 lbs since yesterday so hey can't complain about that, its pretty awesome to step on that scale and see it go down even if it was only 2 lbs.  I will keep everyone updated on my progress....wish me luck and self-control

1 comment:

  1. I've never done South Beach myself. But I've known people who have. They all were pleased and had successful results. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete